People often asking if Costa Adeje scooter hire is a good option and this one of the most common questions. Customers asking is Costa Adeje is a good location to stay in Tenerife, if we have motorcycles available there, what about the weather, and many similar questions. Here we try to answer all these questions.
If about motorbike hire, Costa Adeje as location… Is it any good
Absolutely Yes! Costa Adeje is located on the South of Tenerife, Canary Islands and this is
probably the best possible place where you can stay on the island, with a perfect infrastructure, hundreds hotels and restaurants. We have our rental motorbike garages exactly in Costa Adeje, so here you have the widest choice and availability of mopeds, scooters and motorcycles to rent.
At the same time what’s important to know is that there are constantly about 200 000 visitors staying in Tenerife South including Costa Adeje. Therefore the worst idea you can get is to rent motorbike ob site after your arrival. It obviously depend on the season, but generally we highly recommend you to book your moped hire in Costa Adeje and in Tenerife generally 2-4 weeks before you go. This way you will have your moto reserved for you for the rental period and you wouldn’t be disappointed desperately trying to find any available scooter.
What months of the year are good for motorbike hire in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
Costa Adeje is also ideal location as the start point to explore the island and weather is practically alway sunny and warm here allowing you to enjoy you bike rides in the area on daily basis. Many locals also prefer to use a scooter instead of a car. Motor bikes able to easily to squeeze through the fence traffic, as well as much easier to park.
The only rainy season in Costa Adeje is normally the second part of November and sometimes the first part of December. Other months are sunny and there are just about 5-6 times raining.
If you want a ‘no rain guarantee’ for the whole period of your Costa Adeje motorbike hire period, then come to Costa Adeje anytime from the beginning of June till the middle of September, it’s quite hot on the island and you will fully enjoy all the advantages of exploring Tenerife on a moto scooter or a motorcycle instead of a car.
Most recommended models of a scooter rental - Tenerife, Costa Adeje, Spain
As you probably know we have our garages in Tenerife, Costa Adeje - Spain and if you are interested to have our suggestions what moto scooter to rent in Costa Adeje we highly recommend to hire our newest models, some of them just recently supplied and practically brand new. It is a pure joy if you are hiring a new bike.
- We recommend the following scooter hire in Costa Adeje - exact models:
- Honda PCX 125 cc
- Honda SH Mode 125 cc
These models of Honda are recently supplied and you will admire not just a extremely high Japanese quality and shining design, but also the newest technologies like keyless engine start and stop, less fuel consumption, LED lights and a lot of other modern features.
Requirements to a driver to rent a 125 cc motorbike in Costa Adeje with a car driving license
According to Spanish regulations which are quite strict comparing to other European countries there are the next conditions to be able to rent a 125 cc scooter or motorcycle and drive it in Costa Adeje and Tenerife generally:
- You must posses car driving license at least 3 years. In other word, you cannot rent and drive a moto scooter or moto if you have got your car driving licence just a year or two years ago.
- At the same time, you must be at least 21 years old (some garages requires 22 or even 23 years as a minimal age).
If you are going well with these 2 conditions, you are eligible for any 125 cc Tenerife moto rent in Costa Adeje, Spain and can rent a motorbike instead of a boring car.
Areas to explore if you’ve got a motorbike hire in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
You are a free bird if you’ve got a motorbike and have your accommodation in Costa Adeje. There are many possible day and half-day trips you can do having exciting moto rides to a various parts of the island. If you’ve booked our scooter rental in Costa Adeje for 7 days we can give you a kind of plan and ideas how to explore the island and its attractions in these 7 days:
- Drive your moto from Costa Adeje to Los Gigantes to see the cliffs, then lead to Santiago del Teide and turn left to the Masca village and back.
- Drive to El Medano, enjoy the wide crystal beaches and hike Montana Roja.
- To completely enjoy your moped hire in Costa Adeje, more or less 4 hours before sunset drive to the Teide National Park, walk there, see incredibly beautiful sunset from the edge of caldera, then stay there till the complete darkness and enjoy amazing stargazing (even no need a telescope - you’ll be absolutely amazed with the number of stars you can see).
- Have a motorbike ride to the Northern coast to visit historical towns like La Orotava, Icod de Los Vinos and Garachico. On the way there or back stop by a beach in Puerto de La Cruz to refresh in the ocean.
- Ride your bike to the beaches of Abama and Playa de San Juan.
- Have a longer day trip riding motorcycle from Costa Adeje to the wildest part of Tenerife - Anaga. Visit Cruz del Carmen, Taganana, have a lunch in one of many fish restaurants in Benijo or Roque de Las Bodegas, have relax on one of many wild beaches there.
- Explore La Laguna and the capital city - Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
As you see there a lot to visit and to see in Tenerife if you’ve booked with us your motorbike hire in Costa Adeje.